Tuesday 3 March 2015

Celebrate new CB goodies!

CELEBRATE
Hey!

Well it's hard to believe that it's March already. The weather certainly doesn't feel like spring as I've had to commute through snow this morning!

Nevertheless it's a new month which means it's time for a new release of goodies from Clearly Besotted! So cue a few days of sneaky peeks before the new release is available for you to purchase from 5th March 10pm (UK time!).

I was torn on what to play with first from the release, but I thought we could kick things off with a little celebrating. Celebrating with the new set, Sunburst, which features fabulous burst-style images for you to layer and create custom patterns with. Did I mention that it also contains two sentiments in an extremely versatile font? I love it!

I stamped my circles off the side of the card front to create layered semi-circle pattern. It kinda has a Cinqo de Mayo/Mexican vibe to it. Maybe it's those colorus! Anyways here's an example of extremely simple stamping from a crafter with limited time LOL!


tips and tricks
  • Swap the colours to create a different feel to the card. Soft pretty colours would work just as well for a more feminine feel.
  • The tiny pattern stamped by the sentiment helps to balance the design – I just couldn't resist adding a gem too.
  • The 'oomph' factor for this card is the bright-coloured card base. It really does make the stamped panel 'pop'!
  • I stamped this pattern by marking the midpoint of the cardstock first and stamping around it to ensure the pattern was equal. You can always stamp more than you need in length then trim the ends for an easier option.
Well that's all from me today (better late than never, right?) but if you haven't already, then do check out what's happening over at Stephanie's and see who else is sharing some sneak peeks of this fabulous release.

I'll be back tomorrow! Thanks for stopping by today!

Signature2

10 comments:

Michelle Short said...

I love this Aimes! Love the colours! xx

Lynn said...

Absolutely perfect stamping!

Jo Nevill said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours you have used and you are right, it does "pop" ! x

Marianne said...

I love the sneak peaks that I have seen so far and your card is no exception! Love your repeating pattern and that fabulous sentiment in black.

Marianne said...

BTW, did you already pick your winner of the 2 Altenew sets?

Liz McGuire, said...

Totally gorgeous, feel another spend coming on!
Liz x

Anne said...

This is so delightful! I love your colours and design! Your card made me feel really happy! Bravo!

Neets B said...

So simple, bright and fun. Loving that big sentiment too xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous, I really love the colours and the red card base works so well.
I really love the fonts that Stephanie uses for her sentiments, this one is fabulous too.
Sue xx

Katia said...

it's a perfect CAS card, I love it!

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.