Wednesday 4 March 2015

Be happy

BE HAPPY
Hey!

I'm back again to continue with the sneak peeks of the new Clearly Besotted release (available for purchase from 5th March 10pm UK time) with a card that uses a mixture of goodies. I love combining products to create something new - I always feel like I'm getting even more use from my beloved supplies. :)

So it's a case of eye-spy with this card – I used the birdhouse die from the So Tweet Die Collection as a stand-alone shape and added the 'be happy' sentiment from On Your Day and stamped a couple of subtle sunburst images from the Sunburst stamp set.

Of course, I couldn't resist throwing in a Hambly Screenprint and some geometric-stenciled-goodness too along with the obligatory sequin and star sequins. :)

tips and tricks
  • The triangular design of the stencil echoes and complements the shape of the birdhouse as do the hearts on the Screenprint.
  • Get more from your co-ordinating die and stamp collection by considering using the die shapes alone and decorating them.
  • Do you think I threw away the negative heart from this die-cut shape? Of course not! Always save them - they can make the perfect finishing touch to a future project. 
Well that's all from me today. As always, please do pop along to Stephanie's if you haven't already and check out even more sneak peeks from both herself and the amazing Design Team. You won't be disappointed!

I'll be back tomorrow (release day!) to share another sneaky peek in time for you to make your shopping list. ;)

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Signature2


7 comments:

Judith said...

Amy, I love the wonderful design! The red 'pops' out perfect!

Sue said...

This is gorgeous, such a fabulous design using that cute birdhouse die with wonderful detailing too.
Sue xx

Ruth said...

Classy, really classy! I'm overdosing on designs for the new CB release!

Michelle Short said...

I love the pop of pink against the white and greys. Lovely card Aimes xx

cm said...

An eye-catching, smile-making combination of images and techniques that showcase this new release marvelously. The pink against the white: love it!
~c

Anne said...

Wow! This is so inspirational, so chic and gorgeous! I love it!

Patty said...

Thanks for the tips! You really know how to use different techniques to put together an awesome card!!

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.